Seznam oznámených novinek z oficiálních dokumentů
New features in vSphere 7
• vSphere Lifecycle Manager
• Next-Gen Infrastructure Image Management Manage infrastructure
images to patch, update or upgrade ESXi clusters using a desired state model
• vCenter Server Profiles Desired state configuration management capabilities for
vCenter Server. It helps the user to define/validate/apply configuration for multiple vCenter
• vCenter Server Update Planner Manage the compatibility & interoperability
for vCenter Server for upgrade scenarios. We will allow users to generate the
interoperability & pre-checks report, which will help them plan for upgrades
• Content Library Added administrative control and versioning support.
Provides simple and effective centralized management for virtual machine
templates, virtual appliances, ISO images, and scripts.
• Identity federation with ADFS Secure access and account management
• vSphere Trust Authority Remote attestation for sensitive workloads
• Dynamic DirectPath IO Support for vGPU and DirectPath I/O initial VM
• DRS Redesigned with a more workload centric approach, DRS balances
resources allocated to workloads in a vSphere cluster.
• vMotion® The recent enhancements in vMotion logic provides non-disruptive
operations, irrespective of the size of VMs, specifically for large and mission critical